More than a simple garden construction company, we aim to create a beautiful and elegant finish to your outdoor space.
By taking the time to properly complete all our workmanship with an attention to detail that’s second to none, our service has become known by our reputation for quality throughout Norfolk.
A proven process of development
To ensure that your new garden paving, patio, hard landscaping or other feature is built to perfection we employ the following system of development:
- Discuss your ideas in the first meeting - giving us a chance to talk through your design aspirations for your garden. Following this our quotes are turned around in 5 working days
- We book in a date - if you choose to go ahead with the quotation. This is our firm commitment to turning up at the agreed time as part of our fully professional service.
- You are given a fixed timescale of completion – allowing you to plan other works in your property and take time away from your employment if you wish to be present (weather permitting)
- Checks are performed on the finished workmanship – you are taken around all the completed elements of your new garden features to ensure everything is as promised.
- Guarantees are supplied – for paving, patio and driveway jobs giving you the certification that assures your garden features and stonework for the agreed timeframes.
Our on-site standards
All workers at JDMA are fully employed professional landscapers. They have to pass a full CRB check and are always polite, friendly and good with all of our customers. We only use fully branded vans and all our staff wear uniforms so your neighbours know that a professional company is operating on your property.
As you would expect all of our landscapers are fully aware of the health and safety rules and regulations and wear the appropriate protective clothing. The company has full public liability insurance, protecting you and your property should an accident occur.